Annual Governance Statements
To ensure that there is effective governance within our organisation, we produce an annual statement which is presented to our Board and made available for public scrutiny.
Corporate and Service Plans
The Plans are approved annually by The Board and reviewed as appropriate by senior managers and internal/external audit.
Standing Orders, Financial Regulations and Records Management
We comply with various sets of rules and regulations which are regularly reviewed, approved and audited.
- NRS – Public Records (Scotland) Act – Lothian Valuation Joint Board – Progress Update Review 2023
- Contract Orders
- Scheme of Delegation
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- Data Protection Data Processing
- LVJB Retention and Disposal Schedule
- Records Management Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Unacceptable Actions Policy
- Progress Update Review
- Corporate Governance Evidence of Assurance Questionnaire