Poll Card Issue
- From Friday 22 November 2019
Registration Deadline for Election – Register to vote online here
- Midnight on Tuesday 26 November 2019
*If you are submitting an application for registration and ALSO want a postal vote please ensure that both your voter registration application AND postal vote application are submitted by 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019
Deadline for new applications to vote by post or to change/cancel existing postal voting or proxy arrangements – Download postal vote application forms here
- 5pm on Tuesday 26 November 2019
Deadline for new applications to vote by proxy – Download proxy vote application forms here
- 5pm on Wednesday 4 December 2019
Postal ballot paper issue dates
- 1st issue: Dispatched Tuesday 26 November 2019 for delivery around Wednesday 27 November 2019
- 2nd issue: Dispatched Monday 2 December 2019 for delivery around Tuesday 3 December 2019
*whilst we expect all valid postal vote applications received by 13 November 2019 to be included on the first issue of ballot papers, this cannot be guaranteed.
If you require any further information about registering to vote or applying for an absent vote (postal or proxy) for the UK Parliamentary election please contact our office.