A By-Election is to be held to elect one councillor to the Preston/Seton/Gosford multi-member ward of East Lothian Council.
Polling will take place between 7 am and 10 pm on Thursday 20 January 2022.
Poll Card Issue
- Week commencing Monday 13 December 2021
Deadline for applications to be included on the Register of Electors for this election
Register to vote online here
- Midnight Friday 31 December 2021
Deadline for applications to vote by post or to change/cancel existing postal voting or proxy arrangements
Download postal vote application forms here
- 5pm Wednesday 5 January 2022
Deadline for new applications to vote by proxy
Download proxy vote application forms here
- 5pm Wednesday 12 January 2022
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on disability here
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on occupation, service or employment here
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on Covid-19 here
Postal ballot paper issue date
- By no later than week commencing Monday 10 January 2022
If you require any further information about registering to vote or applying for an absent vote (postal or proxy) for this by-election please contact our office.