A by-election is to be held to elect one councillor to the Livingston South multi-member ward of West Lothian Council.
Polling will take place between 7 am and 10 pm on Thursday 11 March 2021.
Poll Card Issue
- Week commencing Monday 8 February 2021
Deadline for applications to be included on the Register of Electors for this election
Register to vote online here
- Midnight Tuesday 23 February 2021
Deadline for applications to vote by post or to change/cancel existing postal voting or proxy arrangements
Download postal vote application forms here
- 5pm Wednesday 24 February 2021
Deadline for new applications to vote by proxy
Download proxy vote application forms here
- 5pm Wednesday 3 March 2021
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on Covid-19 here
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on disability here
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on occupation, service or employment here
Postal ballot paper issue date
- Dispatched Thursday 4 March 2021 for delivery on Friday 5 March 2021
If you require any further information about registering to vote or applying for an absent vote (postal or proxy) for this by-election please contact our office.