A By-Election is to be held to elect one councillor to the Corstorphine/Murrayfield multi-member ward of City of Edinburgh Council.
Polling will take place between 7 am and 10 pm on Thursday 9 March 2023.
Poll Card Issue
- Week commencing Monday 6 February 2023
Deadline for applications to be included on the Register of Electors for this election
Register to vote online here
- Midnight Tuesday 21 February 2023
Deadline for applications to vote by post or to change/cancel existing postal voting or proxy arrangements
Download postal vote application forms here
- 5pm Wednesday 22 February 2023
Deadline for new applications to vote by proxy
Download proxy vote application forms here
- 5pm Wednesday 1 March 2023
Emergency proxy applications
- After 5pm Wednesday 1 March 2023 you may apply for an emergency proxy in certain circumstances
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on disability here
- Download an application to vote by emergency proxy based on occupation, service or employment here
Postal ballot paper issue date
- By no later than week commencing Monday 27 February 2023
If you require any further information about registering to vote or applying for an absent vote (postal or proxy) for this by-election please contact our office.