The ERO will issue a canvass communication to each household across Edinburgh and the Lothians from Tuesday 5 July 2022.
The Annual Household Canvass – How does it work?
- Data matching will establish which canvass ‘route’ each property will go down.
- The ERO uses a variety of communication methods. This can include emails, paper forms, text messages, phone calls or house visits.
- Everyone over the age of 14 can register to vote and should be included in any response.
How do you respond?
- You can respond by going to www.elecreg.co.uk/lothian-vjb. Follow the instructions provided.
- No further action is necessary if you receive a paper Canvass Communication A form and no changes are required.
- Contact our office by phone on 0131 344 2500.
New Names Added During Canvass
New names added:-
- Will need to complete a registration application.
- Can go online to register at gov.uk/register-to-vote.
- Will receive an Invitation to Register form if they do not register online.
For more information about electoral registration visit the Electoral section of our website HERE